Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The following technology is available:
- Multimedia Studio at the Dover Campus, Building B
- Headset with Microphone (to borrow, see the circulation desk at the New Castle Campus Library or the Learning Commons office in Dover)
- Webcam (to borrow, see the circulation desk at the New Castle Campus Library or the Learning Commons office in Dover)
- Laptop Lending (see information below)
Reserve The Multimedia Studio
Need to record a video for your course? We have you covered!
The Multimedia Studio currently provides a wall mounted video camera that records in 1080p HD, a microphone, lighting and a green screen!
Please bring an SD or SDHC card with you to save your video. One can also be purchased from the Campus Store.
To reserve the multimedia studio at the Dover campus, contact Dr. Nina Campanicki firstname.lastname@example.org
All laptops are currently lent out. To be added to the waitlist,
please submit a Laptop Request Form below.
You will be contacted by email when a laptop becomes available.
Borrow a Laptop
Laptop Request Form
- Laptops are lent out for a Block (8 weeks) at a time. The specific due date will be provided after submitting your request.
- Laptops can be mailed to your home address or picked up from the New Castle Campus Library in Delaware. Both options are free of charge.
- Borrowing is only available to students that are currently enrolled in courses.
Request Laptop Renewal
Need more time using the laptop? Submit the form above to request a renewal. Renewals will be granted based on availability. You will recieve an email notification if the renewal is granted.
If you borrowed a laptop and would like to return it, please fill out the form below to start the process. Return postage and a return shipping box will be mailed to you, free of charge.
Return a Laptop Form
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com