The goal of the Wilmington University Library is to provide the best, most up-to-date, and student-focused resources. The purpose of this guide is to assist students in designing their research and producing a paper or report. Other guides can help you locate credible content to support your research topic/question.
Use the yellow tabs to learn more about:
1. The steps in research writing
3. Evidence tables for evidence-based practice
4. Tips on annotated bibliographies and literature reviews
5. RefWorks (a free citation tool/reference management system)
6. APA formatting and writing style tips (opens in a new window)
WilmU Librarians are available to help you with your research needs, in-person and online. Library instruction and research consultations are available by Zoom web conference and by phone. You can Chat with one of the library staff or send an email for a quick question. If you have a more in-depth research need, please complete the consultation request form linked below.
Wilmington University Library. (2022, July). Research. https://libguides.wilmu.edu/research
APA 7th edition. Always verify your formatting and punctuation.
[Created by L. Gillow: July, 2022]