Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A limited number of laptops are available for check out. Please fill out the form below to request to borrow a laptop.
Request a Laptop
Connect to WiFi
Access available Internet connections by following these steps:
1. From the Laptop desktop, click on the Internet Access Icon in the taskbar (bottom right hand corner of the screen).
2. Choose a network that you have access to.
3. Locked networks will require you to enter a password to gain access.
You will have to enter the Network password each
time the Laptop is restarted!
When borrowing a laptop, you must login to the laptop using your myWilmU credentials prior to leaving the campus
The laptops will automatically log in when turned on. In order to connect to the WiFi, follow these steps:
- Turn laptop on
- Choose Log Off from the start menu
- Wait for log in username and password field display
- Enter your @my.wilmu.edu email address and password to log in (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you borrowed a laptop and would like to return it, please fill out the form below to start the process. Return postage and a return shipping box will be mailed to you, free of charge.
Return a Laptop Form
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
Back Up Your Data!
Remember to back up your files before shutting down! All data saved to the hard drive will be erased when restarted!
You may temporarily save your documents to the Student T drive. Any documents saved in the T drive will be erased when the Laptop is returned.
Laptop Battery Life
Dell Laptop battery life is approximately 5 hours. Laptops will not automatically shut down when closed.To extend the life of the battery, remember to shut off Laptop when not in use.