The goal of the Wilmington University Library is to provide the best, most up-to-date, and student-focused resources. With that in mind, we have created this informational source called a College Program/Subject Guide. The purpose of this guide is to assist students in the College of Business, Masters of Science in Management Program:
1. Locate scholarly/peer-reviewed articles
2. Find and evaluate resources
3. Locate items from other Libraries
4. Learn about RefWorks (Reference Management System)
5. APA formatting and writing style tips
WilmU Librarians are available to help you with your research needs. Library instruction and research consultations are available by Zoom web conference, in person and by phone. You can Chat with one of the library staff or send an email for a quick question. If you have a more in-depth research need, please complete the consultation request form linked below.