What are eBooks?
eBooks are digital versions of printed books from a broad range of subject areas and topics. eBooks can be viewed online and portions of the book may be printed.
The Wilmington University Library provides online access to over 8,500 eBooks!
You can search our collection of eBooks a number of different ways:
- Delaware Library Catalog - After perfoming a search, simply click on the link or web adress/URL to view the eBook. When viewing the record for an item in the catalog, look for the link after the words Electronic Access. See example below.
- eBooks on EBSCOhost - Search our eBook Collection directly through EBSCOhost. Choose Ebsco eBooks from the list of Library Databases by Title.
- Nursing eBooks: R2 Digital Library - Search for eBooks in the areas of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health.
- PsycBOOKS - Search for Psychology eBooks through EBSCOhost. Choose PsycBooks from the list of Library Databases by Title.
- WorldCat - Use the Advanced Search option to search our eBook Collection. Type your search terms into the search field and narrow your search to Internet Resources by checking the box. Lastly, check the box next to Limit Availibility to: Items in my library. Then click search.