Access eBooks now!
The Wilmington University Library provides online access to over 120,000 eBooks!
Use the search box below to search for ebooks. On the results page, the left column will allow you to limit your search. Check the box next to eBook here.
Access eBook collections individually:
- eBrary Academic Complete eBooks - This collection provides access to a growing selection of over one hundred thousand titles from trusted publishers in all academic subject areas, along with powerful research tools including dedicated iOS and Android apps.
*Users can view ebooks within a browser window or create a free eBrary account to download one chapter (or page range) at a time. Click on Sign In and Create an Account to download chapters on most computers and devices, including Kindle, without additional software. Option to download entire document for 14 days in Adobe Digital Editions format. To access this encrypted file, you will need Adobe Digital Editions, available free online. Downloading the entire document is accessible on most computers and devices, but not Kindle.
- EBSCO eBooks - Search over 8,000 ebooks from EBSCOhost.
- Nursing eBooks: R2 Digital Library - Search for eBooks in the areas of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health.
- Professional and Applied Computing eBook Collection - This collection includes eBooks on a variety of subjects in the field of computing. Some titles available are Taking Your Android Tablets to the Max, Beginning iOS Cloud and Database Development, Pro Exchange Server 2013 Administration and many more.
- PsycBOOKS - Search for Psychology ebooks through EBSCOhost. Choose PsycBOOKS from the list of Library Databases.